Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Watching the Charlie Brown Pumpkin Movie

Umm...it's chilly!

I love my Jack-o-lantern!


Going to Mimi & Papa's



I'm here...ready to give out candy!

Hello Pumpkin!

Mommy, Natalie & Cole cleaning the pumpkin
EWWW...(he hated his hands that dirty!)


Big ole pumpkin


adorable

We had fun for Halloween this year! Surprisingly it was just Cole, no baby sister yet! We started out carving a pumpkin and then started trick or treating. It has been tradition to start at Donna Stribling's house. Donna is the mother of one of Justin's friends from highschool...so it was his tradition too. She makes the BEST cookies and popcorn balls...not to mention the TONS of candy she always gives out (I'm talking...hundreds of dollars of candy). I did NOT take a picture (oops). Then we went to a couple of my friends' houses & to Mimi & Papa's where we saw cousins Garrett & Gavin. After that, we went to Justin's boss's house where they made a spooky house (porch). Cole was so scared he wanted me to carry him the whole time. We ended the night watching the Charlie Brown Pumpkin show! I bought the 3 holiday dvds...so we'll make this a tradition too!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think Taylor is starting to look like him =) In a girl sort of way of course!

Mary Ann said...

Momma needs to update your blog Cole. I can't wait to see you after Christmas and make sure you pack lots of clothes so you can stay for a week. he.he. Grandma loves you!!!!!!