Sunday, October 21, 2007

Still sick :(

Well, we are both still sick. Thursday it was just Cole. Friday started off with Cole still having fever and me feeling kind of crummy. By Friday afternoon I had 102 degree fever. Saturday Cole had to stay at Mimi & PaPa's place. We are so happy that he REALLY had a good time! He was there from about 7:30am until about 4:30. Good job Cole!

Just when I think things are getting better for us, one of us gets fever again.

Thankfully Justin has been taking over when he gets home. He is the BEST...in fact...he'll be home any time now ;)

We missed church AGAIN today. It's so hard taking Cole by myself these day. (actually its hard with both of us too!) He is so loud...well...happy loud, and the cry room is a MESS...he could learn some really bad things in there! ha! The weekends are the times I wish Justin had a regular job. We get to go to church together twice a month if we're lucky. We ARE getting more involved and that makes me happy. The weekend of November 3 we are helping with the "Cultural Fiesta" in the American booth...go figure...ha!

I've been talking to one of the teachers I work with who does a lot at church. She keeps telling me there are all different types of ministries I can help with...when I'm ready. I REALLY want to do something for couples. My friend Ashly and Casey do couple's Bible studies and I REALLY like that idea. Justin does too. We don't know many young people...so that would be where we'd want to start. Who knows... If we were in Lubbock, all of my cousin's go to my old church and they do this sort of thing. I miss home!!! Oh well...I'm really starting to love Vernon too!

1 comments:

The Gann Clan said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick - must be in the air! Lexi and I are too! We are such a pair - coughing, hacking, yuck yuck yuck! But, it is so inevitable that when the little ones are sick, we get it too! I told Kelly she needs a blog now too so we can keep up! :)