Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1st basketball game

Cole attended his 1st basketball game last night! We watched the Vernon Kittens (little lions!) play against Barwise (wichita falls). We saw the 7th grade "A" team win and the beginning of the 8th grade "B" team.

He LOVED it! Of course he was more interested in playing with all the kiddos around. We sat in the bleachers with the 8th grade "A" team as they watched the game. (no...I didn't sit with them...they sat with ME! haha...I choose not to embarrass them). He loved playing peek-a-boo with them. THEN...he stood up and YELLED and YELLED as one 8th grader shot a free-throw. That was the same one who threw me a baby shower last year. I thought that was adorable. (the young man came up to Cole and said, "I'm the one who threw you a shower when you were in the womb!"....too cute).

All in all, it was a great day...only wish I'd gotten pictures!

1 comments:

26 said...

Yay!! You both must be feeling better!! : )