Sunday, December 23, 2007

Making Cookies & Playing Around!


Today we made sugar cookies! Cole and I are going to make this a Christmas Tradition. I'm really looking forward to Cole getting older & more able to help out. It was sad doing it all by my own after he went to bed. (Plus a LOT of work!!! WE probably won't be doing icing again for a while!!!)

Cole discovered the bows on some presents under the tree. He crawled over to them & took them all off. He kept trying to eat them, so I just stuck them to his head. He never realized they were there & crawled all over the house doing normal things with bows on his head. It was so cute!!!

We can't wait for Christmas Eve tomorrow!! Grandma & Grandpa & Auntie Danielle & Auntie Jessica are coming! Yay! Then we will leave cookies out for Santa! I told Santa to pick out his cookies early so no one eats them! haha.

0 comments: