Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please send Cat food for Christmas

Cole has a "thing" about grabbing Cooter's cat food or splashing in her water. This morning he grabbed the food and I took it out of his hands and said, "No!". Then I moved him by me as I got dressed. After I got dressed I noticed his back to me. I picked him up & his mouth was closed TIGHT. I stuck my finger in there because I didn't know WHAT he had eaten. Sure enough, cat food. He was just sucking on it like it was a piece of candy. I half expected him to Meow at me. (It was really funny...to tell the truth!)

For the past few days Justin has been SWEARING that Cole can whistle. I just blow it off thinking...there's no way a 10 month old can whistle. Ummm...yeah...HE CAN. This morning he was whistling away...to no toon...but doing it. He's so congested that he breathes out his mouth a lot and some how he learned how to whistle. It's pretty darn cute.

I've got a cat food eatin' whistler on my hands...what's he gonna be like when he's 15????

1 comments:

26 said...

Like his Mommy! I've never eaten cat food, but I'm thinking it is salty. Hmmm...doesn't his mom love salt??

He can whistle?? He is going to have to teach me. ; )