Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Time!

Cole had the best time at his birthday parties!

We went to Wilson for my grandma's 80th birthday (Feb. 9). I remember last year I wanted sooo badly to have Cole on her birthday! Granny pulled Cole around in her new "work" wagon.

On Sunday, we had a BIG party for Cole at my parents house. There were a TON of people and 2 chocolate cakes that my mom made. They were PRECIOUS!! The theme was farm animals. His big gift was a 4 wheeler from Grandma & Grandpa & Auntie Dani.

On Monday, his real birthday, we had a small party at home in Vernon. Mimi, Papa, Auntie K, Garrett, Gavin, and Ms. Rita (who made his cake) attended. We had a white monkey cake & Pizza. Cole really dug into the cake this time.

His big gift was a "garage" from Mommy & Daddy. He also got clothes and money!

0 comments: