Friday, February 15, 2008

Cole and Maverick

Well...Cole and Maverick...It's almost like they were separated at birth...2 peas in a pod. As I type this right now...Maverick keeps trying to go into cole's room to wake him up. (he's already managaed to open the door twice...both times I found him sitting next to the bed sniffing and looking at Cole...so sweet.

Maverick loves giving Cole kisses on the face. Sometimes that annoys Cole...but he really likes it most of the time. Cole feeds Maverick Cheerios & loves having him lick his hands.

Tonight Cole discovered Maverick plays ball. He would THROW the tennis ball & get a KICK out of Maverick chasing it. Cole would burst into the cutest belly laugh!!!

Here are a few pics of my little boys!





1 comments:

Grandma MaryAnn said...

They are so cute together! I can't wait to meet Maverick. I love you both so much!
Grandma Schwertner